Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Kim Kardashian sunbath in a pink bikini looks (photos below)

The 36-year-old looked horrified as her assistant Stephanie
Shepherd showed her the now infamous Mexican beach pictures
on her phone.
Kim Kardashian reveals her horror at seeing the cellulite pictures
Kim, who was sunbathing in a pink bikini looks horrified as she
says: “Oh my god.
“Like, I don’t get it. I literally DON'T look like this!”
The scene then cut to her sitting with sister Kourtney and talking
to the camera about how this has impacted her anxiety.
Referring to last year’s Paris robbery, she said: “I’m already
having this anxiety attack over security and now the paparazzi
have found us.
She insists the images were photoshopped
Kim said: 'I literally don't look like this'
“It’s just the scrutiny we get all the time, we try to avoid that.
“So I’m doing all the steps to try to be as private and discreet as
possible, and then you take pictures.
“And if they’re not perfect, people just body shame and criticize
you. For people just to think that’s okay is so frustrating.”
As the scene cuts back, her pal Larsa Pippen is heard telling her:
“Your body does not look like that!”
She revealed the pictures heightened her anxiety surrounding
security
Upset, Kim says: “I need to untag myself everything, I’m literally
going to go inside and start untagging.”
Months later in June, Kim said on the view: “I saw these awful
photos of myself when I was on a trip in Mexico and people were
Photoshopping them and sharpening them.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.