Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Hollywood actress, Candice Bergen says she once went on a blind date with Donald Trump when she was 18

Actress Candice Bergen has just shared a story about the time she went on a blind date with U.S. President, Donald Trump.

In an interview with Harry Connick Jr., she recalled a fateful evening with Donald Trump many years ago saying she was 18 at the time of her date.

According to her, 'he was a nice-looking guy, I mean, he was. And I was in college, and it’s where he was going to be going to college. It was like a blind date. He called me in the dorm. I was bored," she explained.

Bergen attended the University of Pennsylvania just like Trump, although she eventually left the school to pursue her modeling and acting career.

She continued to say, 'he picked me up. He was wearing a burgundy three-piece suit with burgundy patent leather boots, and he was in a burgundy limousine, so it was very color-coordinated. I was home by nine. It was a very short dinner. He was a good-looking guy. And a douche" she noted.

She added there was no physical contact between the two.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.